Friday, February 19, 2010



So I know I haven't been updating this as much as I was hoping to....honestly I can't think of too many exciting events to talk about at this point. I've officially been here in Paris one month and one day and everything is starting to feel like normal. This past week or so I've just been wanting to catch up on sleep and so today I was finally able to sleep in as long as I wanted, it was much needed. All my classes are going well and we're starting to get into tougher material and actually writing papers/doing presentations etc. Spring break starts at the ends of next week and 3 friends and I will be adventuring to Italy and Morocco. There are so many places I want to visit around here it's going to be hard deciding which ones to leave out.

Anyway, the little video I posted is of La Bonita (the 4 month old kitten) and Samsam playing with eachother. I really love having a kitten around despite all the scratches I receive from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm currently a student at the University of Puget Sound and will be going into my senior year this coming fall.

la tour eiffel

la tour eiffel

Followers