Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Is This Real Life?

Lately I've really felt the need to be creative and create things. I did Henna all over my left hand and it looks awful. Someone in my EMT class asked me if a 5-year old went crazy and drew all over my hand. Nope, just me.

Can't wait to live in Capitol Hill for real. Walking and pubic transit and city feel. Cooler people, probably.

Colorful and comfortable clothes is whats up. Laying in the sun and working out is also in. Kombucha is all the rage, oh my gosh. Hanging with people is fun and drinking heavily sometimes happens. Browning out might result.

People are leaving and people are coming back. Transitions are occurring and some level of confusion will always remain.

Just gotta keep calm and carry on. And kill it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm currently a student at the University of Puget Sound and will be going into my senior year this coming fall.

la tour eiffel

la tour eiffel

Followers