Sunday, September 18, 2011

Home is where the heart is

It's my last night home (in CA) before I go home (to WA). Had a really great visit and just wanted to recap some of the best moments: ~ Boating on Lake Berryessa. So much fun wakeboarding, soo sore the next day. ~ Ride along with the BFD!!!! So many great learning experiences!!! ~ Monterey Bay Aquarium with mom, dad, and NIkki ~ Hanging with Nikki, Sam, and Luke in Lafayette- reminiscing on elementary - high school aka gossiping about where people are at now. ~Spending time with Genna, teaching her how to do "tricks" like sticking out her tongue and going "ahhhh" and high-five-ing ~ Crogans with Will and Lucas (bahaha) ~ Watching tons of Giants games and falling in love with Lincecum/ the rest of the team. ~ Sweet Affair sandwiches!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, Im gonna miss them. ~ Riding in the Alpha Romeo with my pop I feel like I fit a lot into 10 days. It really felt like a vacation and it was so good to spend time with my loved ones down here. Of course I miss Seattle and my life up there though and can't wait to get back up there. But it's always bittersweet, I have so much that I love about each of my "homes".

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm currently a student at the University of Puget Sound and will be going into my senior year this coming fall.

la tour eiffel

la tour eiffel

Followers