Thursday, January 14, 2010

3 days before I leave...

I've decided to start a blog in order to keep everyone who is interested informed of my time spent abroad. It's 3 days before I leave for the City of Lights and I'm beginning to get excited about my upcoming adventure! I have my finances straightened out, my visa in hand, and a warm winter coat. Currently one of my biggest concerns is that I don't have a big enough suitcase.

I'm going to be staying with a vegetarian family in the 3e arrondissment who have a 17 year-old daughter living at home and a cat and dog as well. I will also be living with another American student who's from Indiana. I found out that my school is about a 40 minute commute by metro, or an hour long walk...so that will take some getting used to!

Well that's all I can think to share for now. I'm hoping to keep up with this on a semi-regular basis.

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm currently a student at the University of Puget Sound and will be going into my senior year this coming fall.

la tour eiffel

la tour eiffel

Followers